Terms and Conditions HKU Culture Pass
Non-stop access to culture, free for HKU students
Your HKU Culture pass
- The HKU Culture Pass is free for all HKU students.
- Once you sign up, you will immediately receive an email with a barcode that you can use to get access to the entire We Are Public programme. This barcode will be placed in your profile, so that you always have it at hand.
- Within ten working days after signing up, you will receive your official membership card.
- Your HKU Culture Pass is personal and can only be used by the person whose name is on the card.
- Your HKU Culture Pass will provide you with free entrance (or in some cases a discount). It does not, however, ensure you’ll be first in line or guarantee entrance (i.e. when an event is sold out or when the venue is full).
- Find the complete programme here
- The method to reserve and purchase tickets varies per event. In certain cases, you will be able to purchase a ticket online with a discount code. In other cases, you will only be able to purchase a ticket on the day of the event, by presenting both your membership pass and identification. The website will always feature the most up-to-date information concerning the events via the button ‘Ticketinfo’. Be sure to keep an eye on the website.
- In all cases: be on time, and bring your HKU Culture pass and identification with you. The venue staff reserves the right to ask you for your ID at all times. If you don’t bring your membership pass or ID to an event, you might not get access.
Loss, damage or theft
- If your HKU Culture Pass is lost, damaged or stolen, let us know immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new one as soon as possible.
Cancelling or changing your membership
- You can cancel your HKU Culture Pass on any given moment. Click here to cancel
- You can claim and use your HKU Culture Pass for as long as you are a student at HKU. Your status as a student will be checked at the end of each academic year.
- Once you have graduated, it is possible to change your HKU Culture Pass into a regular (paid) We Are Public membership. The regular membership will start once your HKU Culture Pass has expired. You will then receive a new We Are Public pass.
- You can change your personal data in your profile on the website. Changes must be communicated as soon as possible, this is your own responsibility.
- We Are Public can cancel your subscription with immediate effect if you have:
– provided incorrect personal details
– committed fraud in using the HKU Culture Pass
– not adhered to the rules and terms and conditions of the visited venue
We Are Public
Doctor Jan van Breemenstraat 3
1056 AB Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 737 1529
We Are Public takes protecting your privacy seriously. We use our members’ and users’ personal information exclusively to provide the best possible service and we treat your information as confidential. For more information, read our HKU Privacy Statement.